Wildlife rescuer woman Aaliya Mir from Jmu and Kashmir gets wildlife protection award

 Synopsis : Alia Mir has received Wildlife Conservation Award. She is the only woman from Jammu and Kashmir who received the award for wildlife protection. Alia works for the charity Wildlife SOS.

Manoj Sinha :  Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha has honored him at the World Forestry Day 21 March function organized by the Jammu and Kashmir Collective Forestry. Alia replied, I am very happy and thrilled to be honored. I would like to thank those people who have helped me reach this point

2 kg snake was caught after going to Chief Minister's house, the most poisonous snake

Alia has saved the lives of Asiatic black bears, Himalayan brown bears and birds. He is more famous for catching snakes. Alia has caught wild animals from houses, cars, gardens and other places. The weight of that snake was about 2 kg. Aaliya had rescued a snake hidden in a scooter at Jahangir Chowk. The video of this incident also went viral. Don't know how many poisonous snakes, bears, birds ect.

In the animal world, the husband introduced

I was born in a small village of Sri Nagar, my mother, father and two brothers are in my house. I got married when I was doing my graduation. My husband is a veterinarian. By staying with them, gradually I started to find the world of animals beautiful. It was only then that I decided that I wanted to work for wildlife.


0 Comments

Free Guest Posting & Paid Guest Posting on 30+ DA, PA

This is the big opportunities for you to create dofollow backlinks for your websites or blogs in the form of Free guest posting and paid guest posting. If you are looking for 40+ Domain Authorty (AD) and Page Authorty (PA), then you can right place. Here you can get life long dofollow backlinks on your targeted keywords